Please read the following statements and sign at the bottom to indicate that you agree with the following:
I understand that:
• Coasteering is physically and mentally intense and you will require to be physically able to swim in moving water.
• Coasteering in some cases and instances cause feelings of discomfort and fear.
• The possibility of injury to myself exists.
• Coastlines have varying terrain, can be slippery and have many trip hazards.
• When Coasteering I may get wet, too hot or too cold.
• Coasteering may cause bruising, lacerations and stiffness.
• Coasteering involves going into caves, cliff jumping and moving around on wet slippery rocks that are sharp and have significant risk of injury if fallen upon.
• Coasteering involves climbing up and down steep rocky terrain.
• If I take any of my equipment off, I will be putting myself in danger.
• All parts of the coasteering activity are optional "challenge by choice" and therefore the participant has the choice to participate in all or part of the activity where appropriate.
I confirm and agree that:
• I am physically fit and mentally able to take the strain and exertion involved in Coasteering.
• I am not under the influence of Alcohol or Drugs.
• I have no medical condition that would prevent me from taking part in Coasteering -please make your guide aware if you use an inhaler or any medical aid.
• I am fully aware of the risk to myself and others involved in Coasteering.
• I will comply with the rules and use all equipment as instructed.
• I will obey all instructions from the guide(s.)
• I will pay any charges incurred before leaving the venue.
• I am aware that there are no changing facilities at the coasteering venues.
• Covid 19 – I can confirm that neither I or my household have or have had (in the last two weeks) symptoms of the Corona Virus.
I have read and fully understand this agreement. I am aware that by signing this agreement I acknowledge and accept the inherent risk of injury that Coasteering entails and I waive any claim that may result from my participation in Coasteering activities.
If I do not understand any part of the safety brief, I will bring it to the instructors attention on the several occasions they ask "any questions?"
Participants under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult and have this form signed by a parent, guardian or organiser only after they have understood all of the above. All an adult must accompany
Your content has been submitted
Our BACS details are -
North Coast Wet n Wild Ltd at
Starling Bank - Account Number 78592349
Sort Code 60-83-71
IBAN - GB15SRLG60837178592349
SWIFT/BIC - SRLGGB2L